Concentus Financial Security Analytics
Our Financial Security Analytics Solutions are the result of the experience gained during our consultancy and regulatory activity in the finance business, collaborating with success with primary names of the market.
Our team of developers, analysts, consultants and auditors have created a unique offering portfolio, deployed with great success in leading banks around the world.
Our analytical support delivered through a proprietary solution of Intelligence Transaction Monitoring and Case Management enables fast resolution of non-compliance, infringement proceedings and enforcement conditions. Concentus delivers its products and services in accordance with the provisions of the ECB and the recommendations of the FATF, particularly with regard to the management of compliance with the rules on financial crimes, including the latest provisions issued by the regulatory and supervisory bodies as well as the best practices of each specific industry.
Features and service summary
- AML / ATF Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Regime: Customer and transaction monitoring
- KYC: Customer information and profiling
- Sanctions: Customer and transaction screening (Real-time and ex-post)
- Suspicious Activity Report ("SAR") compliant with the requirements set by Financial Crimes Enforcement Network ("FinCEN").
- Fraud detection
- Threat prevention
- Active monitoring
- Organization / compliance procedures
- Insurances Sales Practices
- Capital Adequacy
- Capital consistency assessment
- Stress test Information Governance
- Information Management / Security
Vertical Services for Banks
- Fast extraction of historical transaction data
- Financial consultancy for the automation of services, with special reference to the assessment methodologies
- Asset Quality Review (AQR)
- Analysis of Ratings of banks
- Loan and Credit analysis activities
Vertical Services for Banks and Insurance Companies
- Assessment of legacy accounting of derivatives and leveraged loans dating back to the pre-crisis period
- Analysis of consistency of the real estate assets
- Shipping finance (sector that suffered of the collapse in freight rates, recession and overcapacity of ships and caused billion in losses between Banks and Insurances)